- Dual Mechanical seal to ensure the best seal effect.
- Auto-cut motor protector to avoid motor burnout due to abnormal conditions.
- Light weight, compact, easy installation and dismantle.
- Motor housingl,screws,bottom filter is made of stainless steel to ease corrosion of sump.
- Auto float switch is optional.
- Building waste water treatment system, sewage treatment plant, community market.
- Drainage waste water from pond or farm.
- Light duty, basement drainage, rainwater effluent and accumulated water drainage.
- Ambient Temperature: Max.40℃
- Liquid Temperature: 0~40℃
- Max. Depth: 10M
- Forbid 24 hours continuously running or running pumps under lowest running water level.
- Solid Passage: Max.6 MM
- Power: 1/3HP~7.5HP
- Motor Type: Dry Motor
- Motor Protection: IP68
- Inusulation: F
- Pole: 2P
Single phase 110 or 220V*60HZ(1/2~2HP) Three phase 220 or 380*60Hz
Single phase 220~240V*50HZ(1/2HP~2HP) Three phase 380~415V*50Hz
- Mechanicals seal: Standard Dual type CA/CE material.
- Discharge: 11/2” ~ 4”
- Max.Head: 38M
- Max. Capacity: 1250 LPM (75M³/Hr)
Diagram of Submersible Sewage Pump with float switch:
Dry-running or low water level running is forbidden for submersible sewage pump,It could cause damage on mechanical seal and motor coils. To avoid this situation, installer can connect float switch on control panel, to make sub.pump on & off automatically.Single phase sub. pump can be equipped with float switch directly upon request.
A. Single Phase Submersible Pump(0.5~2HP)can be equipped with float switch on pump.
B. Connect Float switch on control panel, to run the pump automatically(For both 1 phase and 3 phase models)
Diagram-Submersible Sump Pump with TOS Guide Rail Device:
Through simple and convenient installation, we can connect the pump onto guide rail device. Whenever the pump needs maintenance, it can be easily pulled out through guide bar to dismantle, repair or examine the pump. For Life safety purpose, The workers no longer take big risks to go down the septic tank to do maintenance or replacement. It's safer and more convenient to do maintenance for the pump.