- Pump casing and impeller are made of stainless steel material which will make drink water clean and safe. Even the pump hasn’t been used for a while, it will not have shaft jamming problem.
- Jet guide vane design. Strong suction lift(Max. up to 9m). It can be use to deliver for underground application.
- It has thermal protector to prevent dry-running that might cause motor to burn up.
- Compact size and space saving. Better performance and low output current.
- Aluminum alloy motor casing design. It has better heat dissipation effect that can lower down motor temperature.
- Villas and apartments water supply.
- Drinking equipment、water purified equipment and RO equipment water supply.
- Extract water from underground(Max. suction lift is 9m).
- Ambient temperature: Max.40℃.
- Liquid temperature: 1~50℃.
- Working pressure: Max.5 kg/cm2.
- Suitable liquid: drinking water、liquid characteristic that is close to clean water or other non-corrosive liquid. DO NOT deliver above 50℃ hot water.
- Output: 0.5HP,1HP
- 2 pole squirrel cage induction motor.
- Voltage: 1 phase 110/220V(60hz); 1phase 220V~240V(50Hz)
- Insulation class: B.
- Protection class: IP54.
- Build-in motor overload protector.
- Max.Suxtion Lift: 9M
- Max.Head: 42.5M(60Hz)
- Max.Capacity: 90LPM(60Hz)
Optional-Auto Booster Jet Pump:
- EKLBJ-A is a All-in-one design Auto Booster Jet Pump,consisted of jet pump, diaphragm pressure tank,pressure switch,5-way valve.
- Automatically increase the water pressure when using water.Automatically stop running when not using water.
- Great suction Lift ability: Max.9M.
- Auto increase water pressure for the house,villa,washing equipment, garden sprinklers,water heater,public toilets,..etc.
Remarks:Thermal Protector: If water shortage occurs(no water inflows),the pump is dry-running and causes water temperature rising inside the pump. Once the water temperature reach 55℃, the thermal protector will send a signal to the pump to stop running.To protect motor coils from burnout due to long-term dry-running and high rising temperature inside the motor.The thermal protector is a protection mechanism and cannot be completely prevented. If water shortage occurs, it is still strongly recommended to turn off the power.